Wednesday, May 9, 2007

measurement

" they say this is right" .. "thats wrong".. "they say do this" .. "and not that".. "they say eat this" .."not that"..

"they say walk like this" .. "sit here"....

"don't talk like that"..

"thats not how its to be done"..

and more and more such direct or indirect pointers are to come and keep adding to the brewing account..

But why do I give them the right to dictate the terms of my life..

and Why do I accept it as a way of life.. some times as a daughter...as a sister.. as a human being.. as a friend.. .. cause I should not.. its my life and ideally i should live it my way..

and Yet I let them...


2 comments:

nabil said...

Thought provoking. We definitely tend to get irritated by it sometime or the other, but don`t we all find ourselves on the other side of the barrel as well, sometime or the other that is ???

Great one!, though a li`l short!!!.. wud`v been a greater pleasure , had there been a li`l more content!!

Unknown said...

hmm... u know what humans like to be free they fight for it... but there is other side too.. we want to be tied to somethings(social)..and without these bonds we ll be like a single man on mars with no one around completely free no restriction but will tht be life. Its our need to be dependent!! wht say??