Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The glimpse of "True Love"

There's a book by Mitch Albom called Five people you meet in heaven..
It talks about what happens whend you die and you go to heaven.. according Mr.Albom's perception.. he says that you meet the 5 people in heaven who have tranformed your life knowingly or unknowingly...

And in that book he says... that every life had a glimpse of true love.. just one glimpse or a snapshot that fills your mind and hear with the amazing feeling that you were once in love or if lucky are still in it.. :)

I have this picture of true love etched in my memory, my mind, my soul...

Life seemed to have just stopped in that moment.. everything was still.. and all that moved was the train.. and it chugged away from the station.. leaving him standing on the platform.. and waving towards me.. with me trying the best i could to control the clouds of tears from bursting in my eyes... cause i did not want him to have that as the last glimpse.. till we met again..

what s the glimpse of true love for you?
and if you dont have one then imagine...

3 comments:

Gaurav Khanna said...

well, time to be honest, the emotion did touched me around these days last year (oct 2006), as i was walking back home, got down from the bus, it took me around 1-1/2 hours to reach my place, the journey which normally takes mins 10...why, why somebody not talking to me is bothering me tht much, question kept repeating in my head, an then the inner voice raised the alarm, and i was falling, but ye fall was majestic...its me only who knows hw much effort it took me to get her talking to me again, and till date i m still wondering whether i will be able to speak my heart out...what ever...still the feel has given me the hight of emotion, i direction, and has filled emptyness within me...will my feelings ever come to light...only time will tell...til thn keep dream..e..ing

mojaswi said...

the farther we search for true love, the farther it gets away. how perfect is perfect, 99%?

perfection is a myth sweetheart..
nothing lasts forever, nothing exists forever. live in the moment, however bad it is, make the best of it

life goes through phases, its up to YOU to take the initiative, and give it the finger. if you don't cheer up, i'm serious you're making me worried as hell

nabil said...

i hope i cud meet Mr Albom...wat wud he have to say abt me... i m yet to meet a peron who does not transform my life ..