Friday, June 20, 2008

The Abyss

Some where within
so lost I am
Where I see and hear
not a passing soul
All I feel is this force
That pulls and tugs at me
from deep within to ..The Abyss .. Unknown

It makes me feel
so weak within
so frail
so pale
so lost ... within ..The Abyss .. Unknown

It's dark and cold
some where within
all black
no mist
no fog
no rain
no smile
no tear
no fear
no thought
just a stabbing pain ... within ...The Abyss ...Unknown

Yet some times
I feel a flutter a within
that proves to me
some where beyond
lies a place
that will define me bliss... beyond .. The Abyss... Unknown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur in the wrong industry girl, these kind of emotions will only lead to trouble :)

Eva Rana said...

Ma abyss takes form of a crowded place where there are countless people whom i don't know...whom i have never met in life!LOUD music going on...lyts turned down extremely low....i just wanna run from thr!!!

although d similar room wud have given me so much peace if lights would hv turned low along with candles n soft music going in d back.....

"diffrences aate hai haalat ki wajah se"