Thursday, July 24, 2008

My .....I turn 50 list..

Here is the list of the things that I'd like to do by the time I am 50 years ..
They are not in the order of preference.. just jotted.. randomly..

  1. Travel to Antarctica
  2. MS
  3. PhD
  4. Love some one truly
  5. Be loved back truly
  6. Be friends with some who speaks Hispanic
  7. Live in New York for a while
  8. Learn how to ski
  9. Write a book
  10. Learn at least 2 languages other than Hindi/English
  11. Live on a beach facing house
  12. Travel to Egypt, Africa and Turkey
  13. Travel Europe
  14. Witness a miracle
  15. Feel free.. really free
  16. Learn to play at least one instrument
  17. Learn calligraphy
  18. Read Marcel Proust
  19. Gift my dad a car
  20. Get a tattoo
  21. Feel the bliss
  22. Drive in a RV along the Great Ocean Road
  23. See the Coral Reef
this list is work in progress.. and some of them have already been fulfilled..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WISH I COULD SPEAK SPANISH (learning) n BE UR THAT FRIEND..I wish the remaining points on ur wish list are also fulfilled..God Bless..!

Aditi Sharma said...

gee thanks a ton.