Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some times...

I feel like I am living in a dream. I feel I will wake up and my real life will start.
I know that its not a dream.I know that this is my real life.I know I am here now but still I cant help but feel this is not my real life.

Some times I think I think a lot. I feel each time a stone comes under my feet. Why now? Why me?
Why here? But I know that are others who get just a rocky terrain. But I still feel it.

I see all the people making merry. Some times I feel envious. Some times I feel happy for their happiness and remember the times when I were. And then I think, that there might have been times when my merriness attracted envy.

may be i just think too much. but i don't know how to think less.

3 comments:

Gaurav Khanna said...

well, just a one liner...only those can think and wonder who have the heart, soul and brain to wonder around. So keep thinking...

Jerry Vincent said...

You miss ur past ----who doesn't miss the days that have gone by??? You will miss the same way the present days when these will become part of your past. Just enjoy the experiance dont regret any of them or else you will have time for that only!!

Eva Rana said...

when i was small,sometimes i used yo think that whatever i m doin rt now is being seen by some one on television...i used to think dat i m protagonist of a popular play on silver screen...and that used to make me conscious of myself....n now that i think of those days i just miss tht innocent ignorant side of me....wish i cud get ma childhood back!!